(Click photo to enlarge)
REDUCED $1,000,000 446 acre ESTATE with 12,500 s.f. home and 40,000 s.f. venue/event center. With a lake and river that run through it. A perfect development opportunity as well.
Development ideas are endless. 1 hour north of HOTLANTA. See DRONE Video below:|
3509 Tanners Mill Circle (Reduced to $15,500,000 )
Gainesville , Ga, 30507
Resort / Spa?
Your Home + Non-profit?
If you can dream it. It can happen here. It would take pages to describe this property:
12,500+ s.f. meticulously handcrafted home with 5 bedrooms and 4.5 baths. Nestled along the Walnut River and protected by 446 acres - surrounding fields, woods and water falls, in southern Hall County - Just 1 hour north of Atlanta.
- 3 car garage plus 40,000 s.f. car/equestrian/entertainment venue!
- 2,000 s.f. of outside terrace/entertainment space
- on Walnut River with waterfalls in back yard
- pond/water feature in front yard
- 5 bedrooms - 4.5 baths
- Red slate roof
- covered bridge
- astounding estate!
40,000 s.f. entertainment-facility currently holding a special car collection - can be and was an equestrian facility:
- Built in bars and entertainment area
- Large restroom facilities
- Ample parking
- A special place indeed
- 446 acres (will divide off 130 acres with house and car facility/Venue for $7,750,000
and will sell 310 acres separately for $25,000 per acre
- Walnut River flows thru the property
- 6 acre lake for waterfowl - fishing - hunting
- 3 caretaker homes or rentals
- gated entrance with remote entry
- various out buildings for agricultural uses
- curb and gutter road infrastructure
- City water and well water
- Thousands of feet of dual road frontage
- Zoned AR-3 Ag
- click icons for mapping, Google Street View, etc
- **Shown with proof of funds and appointment only**
Please call me at 770-533-6721 for further information.
Drone video highlighting residential aspects of the property:
Introduction to Property
DRONE FLIGHT TOUR
Video Information-Please be patient...LARGE FILE (MOV)
Aerial Subdivision Plan
Land Plan for Subdivison
Sewer-County Master Plan
Potential Sewer Costs
Topo Land Plan
Gainesville-HallCounty-A Great Place to LIve
Atlanta Business Chronicle Article
Current Gainesville/Hall County Economic Report!
Berkshire Hathaway Commercial Services
500 Jesse Jewell Parkway, S.E., Suite 300, Gainesville, GA 30501
Copyright © BrentHoffman.com
|Close This Listing Window|